Sunday, February 19, 2012

ART ASYLUM CLASSES SUCCESS!





Sunday morning and I reflect upon the rainy Saturday and the Art Classes I taught at The Texas Art Asylum. The first class was and ink art class and we produced a few stunning amazing seashell and butterfly-dragonfly compositions while listening to relaxing music and the patter of rain on the roof.


The second class was larger and we had a variety of banter and conversation around the table as we created fun and beautiful realistic collage landscapes.


This morning the solitary great white egret is back at his post alongside the bayou and I am getting ready for errands I couldn't get done yesterday. The sun is out again and it gives new life to my soul as the wetness fades from the trees and ground.


(picture is the collage demo from class yesterday)





No comments:

Post a Comment