Sunday, September 29, 2013

Autumn Art !

Hello friends, Here on the Gulf Coast of Texas Summer is still hanging around but Autumn is sneaking in slowly-maybe in a few more weeks She will kick Summer out and take over fully! The egrets and herons are plentiful here on the Bayou and i enjoy watching their escapades each morning. ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________- I am so busy teaching art to my High Schoolers I haven't had enough time for my own art and my writing has just STOPPED. I currently have art spread out in three different galleries and the Fall Art Festivals are approaching. I must be getting lazy or just too busy because this year I decided not to attend the Word Wrangler Fest and the East Texas Book Fest-two Author Festivals that I have not missed in years! _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________---- I'm sad about that but i missed the deadlines and just wasn't excited enough to do anything about it. So that means that next year I will have to redouble my efforts and blast onto the scene with more stuff! _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________- Speaking of next year, January 2014, Brazos Center for the Arts, 80 pieces of Art, one man show gallery opening: ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________----- DOUG HISER-PAINTED JUNGLES-WILD ART. This will be the MOST Art of mine in ONE place Ever! Excited as an any artist would ever be! Thanks for tuning in my friends! Doug Hiser

No comments:

Post a Comment