Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Spring Break Arts




A busy Spring Break, full of creating art, working on my art career plan, delivering art to the upcoming shows, preparing and choosing Art festivals, and so many other endeavors--so much stuff that my Spring Break is really SPRING WORK!!
NEWS:  My Jaguar Pantanal painting was accepted in the juired show "TEXAS Artist"s--only 29 Artists made the cut--in Old Towne Spring.
NEWS: I will be entering 3 new paintings into the Texas City Art Show next month!
NEWS:  I will also be entering three more new paintings into the National Society of Artists Show next month.
NEWS April 5th I will be taking my Art Students to attend State Visual Arts Event in College Station.
NEWS: Hopefully my NEW WEBSITE will be up and running next month!
I have so much writing to get done this summer--working on two novels--The "Island of the Moala Komo" and my sequel to Montana Mist-Winter of the White Wolf"---Montana Night-Winter of the Black Wolf"

With the world spinning around me, my daughter is getting married in the Bahamas--a few weeks after our Alaskan Denali Wildlife trip this summer, and so many things potentially up in the air with speaking and shows---i just keep my head down under the swirling cloud and keep making art.  SO little time and so many animals!!  Thanks for following me and reading my words!  I'll keep making art about animals--you keep caring about the beauty of animal life in the world.   Doug Hiser






No comments:

Post a Comment