Friday, April 12, 2013

April Art Shows 2013

Hello! ...Saturday night, April 13, is the Brazos Center for the Arts Gallery opening, which includes my large watercolor painting, Rocky Mountain Bighorns. ...I can announce the Houston Art Society show results: The Rhino and Baby watercolor took, fist in watercolor under glass, Second Best of Show and Best Landscape, while the Mara Elephant took first in Drawing and the ink African Wild Dogs took second. ...The Mainland Art Show featured my Scarlet Ibis ink, Oryx painting and my Kenya Triptych took Honorable Mention. ...The National Society of Artists show to be held at the League City Longhorn Museum in May will include my Kenya Triptych, the Margay Cat Jungle watercolor painting, The African Crested Eagle ink, and the African Wild Hunting Dogs watercolor painting. ...I have enjoyed the Spring weather and the trips birding and hunting alligators. We've journeyed to the Aransas Wildlife Refuge, the Rookery at High Island, and Brazos Bend state Park. Gayln has taken many great photos and I am steadily working on new paintings. ...Here are some of the of the newest art, Thanks for checking it out! Doug Hiser

No comments:

Post a Comment