Saturday, March 23, 2013

The Spring Season of ART 2013

Hello! The Spring season has officially arrived and Art is blossoming all around us just like the trees and the flowers coming to life! My teaching has gotten hectic with Visual Art Event over but the State VASE event coming up in April for two of my students and I. We'll be in Bryan College Station in April.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.........In the last few months i have finished many pieces of art, more than usual. I hope those of you on Facebook have gotten to check out the latest art. I also did a couple of commissions and they turned out looking better than i could have hoped. Using my imagination for my jungle backgrounds is my most rewarding attribute and I love creating the trees, and roots, and rocks and vines.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111........IN the coming months I have 9 Art Shows. I have already delivered the Rocky Mountain Bighorn painting to the Brazosport Center for the Arts. Next Saturday I will be delivering three pieces, (probably the Kenya triptych, the Oryx painting, and the Scarlet Ibis) to the Mainland Art Show and also be in Northwest Houston with pieces ( The Masai Mara Elephant ink, African Wild Dogs-maybe the Rhino and baby painting)) in the Houston Artist Society show. The other shows will be named later.*****.................................................................................................On the writing side of my world, my new book has been through some delays-and it is also a small book-less pages than most of my other ones, but called, TEN SECRETS of LOVE and with four Cover Art revisions we have settled on a final cover. Everything else is ready to go except the back cover. Interior work is final. Below is a photo of the cover artwork. Thanks for keeping up and taking the time to read my words, I really appreciate it. If you read this tell me on Facebook what painting i delivered to the Brazosport Center for the Arts and I will mail you a FREE print of one of my animal artworks! BYE for now! DOUG HISER

No comments:

Post a Comment