Sunday, April 1, 2012

Time is running out!



Yes, time is running out and our African trip to KENYA is only 9 WEEKS AWAY! Getting prepared- going to the Travel Dr. this week, Packing away my sketchbooks and my "bush" clothing.
I will deliver 3 pieces of art to the Texas City Art Festival this coming weekend and the show will be the following weekend at the Doyle Convention Center in Texas City.
The State Art Convention will have 3 more of my pieces of art in Bay City May 19th.
A few art sales this week and my TWO bestelling novels are rolling along each weekly sales report! Thanks to everyone out there!!
This summer I will be back to writing on my newest novel, as yet untitled, about the tiny people of the Komodo Islands-- and searching for agents and editors for my other two COMPLETED novels: The Midnight Jungle and The Texas Sugar Pussy Kat Murders.
The phone photos are two of my contrasting styles: ink and acrylic paint, Wildebeasts and Orcas.

1 comment: