Monday, October 15, 2012

ARToberFEST Galveston!!

Come on out and see ALL the Artists at the Saturday and Sunday Weekend Street ART Fest in Galveston. There should be over 30,000 visitors and GREAT weather for this fabulous show weekend!! Gayln and I will be there featuring my WILDLIFE ART and my Bestselling Novels!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I have over 200 DIFFERENT prints and paintings for SALE--EVEN 5 x 7 's and 8 x 10's in NICE MATS with Good SALE prices! ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))I have been busy with many ventures and this weekend, while BUSY, will be a fun time talking with other artists and the many lovers of art I will get to meet during the FESTIVAL! ******************************************************************************************************I have been working out many plans and ideas lately in my sketchbook and here are some of those sketches. I am still currently working on the Indian Rhinoceros watercolor painting and it is almost finished and I will share it on my NEXT BLOG! Please feel free to join my Blog or subscribe. THANK YOU, DOUG HISER

No comments:

Post a Comment