Sunday, October 21, 2012

Weekend LONG Festival is Over

Well my friends--the long weekend show in Galveston is over. The first day was better than the second day but I got through and met many new friends and old friends too. Sold books and art and hopefully brought smiles to people's faces with the sharing of art and writing. I LOVED walking the Festival and talking with all the artists--the ones I am already friends with and the new ones I just met, sharing stories and techniques and just laughing and enjoying the Festival. .................................................................................................NEXT weekend I will be setting up with my ART and BOOKS at the SEABROOK ART FESTIVAL. I hope it is a great day and ART lovers show up to celebrate art and the awesome city of Seabrook. .................................................................................................I sold two FIRST 's this weekend>> My squirrel painting and my horseshoe crab ink piece. I sold a few ZEBRA RIVALS painting CARDS, and looks like I am getting an awesome Commission to paint 3 African Elephant scenes for a 20 foot wall in a beautiful home in Seabrook. .......If you showed-up at the Festival and stopped by THANK YOU and I enjoyed seeing many of you saying hello............................................................................................My up-coming schedule: Oct 27th Seabrook Art Fest------Nov 10th Santa Fe Heritage FEst----Nov 17th San Antonio TAEA Art COnference. Here is some looks at the Indian Rhino painting I have been working on>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment