Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Final Days of Summer Break

SO... tomorrow I go back to planning the art curriculum for our brand new high school and the new challenges of a new building and new expectations! Today is the last day of my summer break and I finished the Kenya ink triptych. I have 3 of the pieces ready for the Brazosport Art show in August, The baby elephant and herd, the Arabian Oryx, and the three panel Kenya triptych---I'm thinking that the 4th piece will be my bighorn ram. All the items on the agenda for my UHCL Distinguished Alumni award have been checked off, completing my interview today at the Hilton on Clear Lake. Than you to everyone who has paid attention to my frequent musings and dabbles in nature art!! Here are the 3 sections of Kenya panels: DOUG HISER

No comments:

Post a Comment