Thursday, March 8, 2012

The New Elephant


Tomorrow I start painting the NEW ELEPHANT. YES, the one with the jungle and the waterfall background. I am excited because I really have high hopes for this one- I hope it turns out like I imagine-but then again they never do.
I am still working on the Tarot animal cards-up to about 10 of them so far-12 more of the Major Arcana to go.
I am still planning my Art shows this Spring! I know I have the Texas City Art Fest April 14th and the National Society Artists Show in Kemah coming up along with Bayou City Arts Fest in March.
I am still pondering the Port Aransas Art Show in April and the South Padre Beach Comber Arts Show in July.
So much planinng to do and also much more stuff to take care of before we go to Africa in June! Take Care--DOUG HISER

No comments:

Post a Comment