Thursday, March 15, 2012

Waterfall


JUST finished the ELEPHANT Waterfall painting and it was a difficult thing to do without much space to work-since my art studio is ONE BIG GIANT MESS-as construction workers are repairing damage to the front of my house--uh- it isn't level so they have to repair the beams and then fix the sheetrock-etc.....
I am also over halfway finished with my 16 x 20 ink piece with the little jackal facing the three black wildebeasts.
I gatherd a truck bed full of tree limbs and branches and hauled them off to my ART ROOM for NEXT week's Stick sculpturing project.
I can't wait to see student's faces when they walk into my room and see the mountain of tree limbs piled up!!
Enojy the coming Spring weather and all the bird migrants coming through the Gul Coast of Texas !!!

1 comment: