Friday, March 2, 2012

UpComing Art Shows!


The Spring Art Season is here and I've already missed an important deadline. I am so sad I missed registering for the Wimberley Arts Festival. It was my favorite Show last year.
Now that the Visual Arts Event is over maybe I can be more attentive and get my work in the upcoming shows.
Saturday, March 10th is the National Society of Artist's Show in Kemah. This is a nice little show that I love participating in every year.
Saturday April 14th is a show that I have missed the last couple of years but I hope I can get in this year and remember the date if it doesn't conflict with my schedule, this would be the Texas City Arts Festival.
March 23rd I will be at the Bayou City Art Fest with my Art Club in tow. I always love this day and now let's just pray it doesn't rain- since the show is outside in Memorial Park.
My small painting shown here is one of my new illustrated Tarot images "The High Priestess" which features animals, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment