Monday, March 12, 2012

Spring Break Art and Book News!




Spring Break here in Texas arrived with a weekend full of thunderstorms and lightning that hit three planes at the airport. After two of favorite paintings have been transferred to canvas, the "Nomad" bull elephant and the Acrylic painting of "San Jacinto" the Native American warrior, both 24 x 36, I am halfway to finishing the new elephant waterfall painting which is also large 24 x 36.
An announcement of the other side of my world is that my 2006 novel, The Honey Bee Girl, has just gone over 40,000 readers, and I want to thank each and every one of you that read the book and also thank those who have read my newest novel, Montana Mist, which just received another wonderful review!
Not only do i want to thank my readers but especially those that promote and share my books with others-this is how the legend grows and the books get a bigger audience.
here are few pieces of art to look at for my friends who only want the pictures.
Today we go shopping for the telephoto lens for our camera and the trip to Africa this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment